2. When you click on the link in the activation email you will see a prompt to install the Diigolet.
3. Follow the instructions to install the Diigolet in your web browser’s bookmarks bar.
4. Now close the welcome message and you’ll see My Library.
5. Now you are ready to start bookmarking links to Diigo.
Watch the following video to learn how to bookmark websites using the Diigolet bookmarklet. 6. Once you have added links to your Diigo account you can view them any time by logging into your Diigo account on any device, any where!
7. Submit your Diigo account name to us.
Can't change a rubric once you've started using it.